[dehai-news] Voice of Eritrea interviews Zerisenay, Kidane, Teklemariam and coach Abebe

From: dawit tekeste (filfil03@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2008 - 21:44:12 EDT

Voice of Eritrea interviews Zerisenay, Kidane, Teklemariam and coach Abebe We have run an interview with the Olympic 10000m runners and their coach. Please follow the interview at AM 11:20 (WST) AT 1:00PM or for Eritreans outside the Washington DC metro area, please visit our site and our August 23rd program at www.voiceoferitrea.com Dawit Tekeste, Voice of Eritrea  - WWW.VOICEOFERITREA.COM