[dehai-news] Maj. Gen Awliyay, Coach Levingston, and Journalist Rustom Fesshatsion speak from Beijing

From: yohannes debesai (ydebesai@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2008 - 01:42:30 EDT

Maj. Gen Awliyay, Coach Levingston, and Journalist Rustom Fesshatsion speak from Beijing

  Voice of Eritrea in Washington, DC has run an interview with the Eritrean Olympic team.

  Please follow the interview live at 1:00pm on Saturday for DC metro area at 11:20AM OR you can follow it at www.voiceoferitrea.com in the Internet on Saturday AUGUST 16th program.

  The commissioner of Sport, Maj. Gen Awliyay, explained the preparations of the team and the confidence he has in the people to stand by the runners.

  Coach Levingston Abraha also predicted that Eritrea has possible two medals. One in the 10,000m and one in the Marathon.

  Journalist Rustom Fessehatsion explained that even there were people who flew from Eritrea to China in support of the runners !

  Wishing the best for the athletes and the people of Eritrea, EAAA has invited people to come watch the big race of Zerisenay, Teklemariam and Kidane in Bet-Tsihfet of Washington DC at 10:30am eastern time. We encourage all Eritreans across US and Canada( in fact across the world) to watch the 10000m competition in groups and cheer for our heroes !

  WWW.EAAARUNNERS.ORG WILL HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION ON ERE OLYMPIC TEAM.

  God bless,
  Yohannes Debesai,
  www.eaaarunners.org

  "With God all things are possible !"

        "To accomplish great things, we must not only dream, but act." Bill Blackman

      "Don't waste today regretting yesterday, instead of making memories for tomorrow." s.o