[dehai-news] Eritrean Olympics Memorial 5K Run

From: yohannes debesai (ydebesai@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2008 - 17:52:01 EDT

  Eritrean Olympics Memorial 5K Run

  EAAA is organizing a 5K Run in Wahsington,DC to Celebrate our participation in Beijing with a greater number and to boast the moral of our athletes.

  The event is gong to take place at half time of the Final - championship games of the Festival Soccer at about 3:00pm in Trinidad Recreation Center: 1310 Childress St., NE Washington, DC 20002

  We invite all Eritreans of DC metro area, Festival visiting Eritreans and Friends of Eritrea. Everybody is invited to come wearing t-shirts, Eritrean flag, and/or anything that reflects Eritrea's glorous moments in the Olympics.

  ENHOC, Eritrean National Holidays Organizing Committee, will provide more flags and invites more people to come.

  As a kick off to the Beijing Olympics and to boost the spirit of our participating athletes, EAAA members throughout America will run 5K or 10K. And we cordially invite for Eritreans around the World, to please organize a run that day to Celebrate Eritrea's Achievements in Atheltics and Cycling. Cyclists can do cycling too: 100k, 200k or what ever distance.

  Eritrea: Celebrate thy Victroy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Glory to our martyrs,

  Eritrean American Atheltics Association
  August 1st, 2008
  Washington, DC

  Directions From ECCC ( Bet -Tsihfet) to the Soccer field where the 5K Olympic Memorial run is going to take place

  1. Go south on 6th St and turn left on New York Ave
2. Turn right on Florida Ave
3. Turn Left on West Virginia Ave
4. Turn right on Mt. Olivet Road
5. Turn right on Holbrook Road
6. Turn right on Childress Road
7. GYM and soccer filed will be on the right

        "To accomplish great things, we must not only dream, but act." Bill Blackman

      "Don't waste today regretting yesterday, instead of making memories for tomorrow." s.o