[dehai-news] Festival's final polishing (Bay area)

From: Alazar Abraham (alazarabraham@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2008 - 19:41:50 EDT

  Selamat Bay Area Eritreans,

          We have only two weeks left for our Festival.
To make final preparations we have intense
programs and meetings wiil be conducted this
coming Weekend.

        Friday:-
we will have dinner @ Ecccc Oakland, several
committee members will take opportunity to have
bilateral or more exchange of ideas during the dinner
time.

              Saturday:-
Eritreans in San Francisco, San Rafael, Sacramento,
Walnut Creek, Berkeley, Oakland, Alameda, San Leandro,
San Lorenzo, Hayward, Union City, Freemont, Tracy and
Manteca, Richmond, Pinole are invited to attend @ the
very important meeting in Oakland on Saturday the 2nd.
of August @ 1:00PM sharp.

    We will discuss how to organize the third day Festival(Sunday) Starting serving the breakfast all the way until Monday 1:00AM.

    It is very big task. But, if we are organized “kulu ykeal u”.
Food service, security, safety, ticketing, cleaning day and night.
  Opening the night event with a grand style and attractve fashion is expected from the above named cities residentns.

The Saturday festival committee meeting will commence
@ 3:00PM. Please be on time.

  Sunday: -
      The dynamic Bay Area Eritrean youth will offer to the community car-wash service @ Hagi Temariam Garage (Macarthur and West Street). Our presence to show our support and endorsement is urged.

   Please Visit the festival Website : www.eritreanfestival.com