[dehai-news] Eritrean Festival Washington DC August 8th-10th Sports events

From: michael seium (michael.seium@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2008 - 15:11:17 EDT

Ladies and Gentlemen,

     The sports committee of the Eritrean Festival (ENHOC) or better
known as Eritrean National Holidays Organizing committee would like to
announce the sports competitions for this year are as follows.

In the Adult Soccer Registration has been closed and the following
teams have registered and will participate

1. Team Alexandria (2008 Eritrean Sports Festival Champions)
2. Team Washington DC (Barud)
3. Team Baltimore
4. Team NOVA (Northern Virginia)
5. Team Fitfit (Metro DC area)
6. Team Cincinnati
7. Team Chicago
8. Team Rochester, New York
9. Team Columbus (Real Asmarinos)

Complete schedule will be out this weekend and field directions will
also be posted.

In the youth Soccer we will have the final schedule by age groups and
so far we have teams from the DC metro area as well as a teams from
Cincinnati, Rochester and Chicago. We shall have complete information
in the next posting.

In Basketball all teams must register by Friday August 1st, 2008 so
far there are 20 teams in different age groups. For more on the basket
ball just click on

http://www.geocities.com/eritrean_bball/

Also this year there will be a special sports for individuals
interested in trying out Golf. So far there are 8 people registered.
You can rent the equipment on your own from the club but it is
important that people contact the following person to get registered.
Registration will be closed on Tuesday August 5th, 2008.

the contact person for the golf tournament is
Ghrezgabiher Asgedom tel. (703) 945-0294.

We must have every one's cooperation and as the festival sports events
seem to be getting bigger each year we need to have people who are
willing to volunteer and please contact us with your ideas for next
year at mseium@yahoo.com or enhoc_dc@yahoo.com

http://www.eritreanevents.org/

Zelalemawi Zikri n'swatna

Awet N'hafash.