[dehai-news] Wester Eritrean Festival

From: Tesfay Sebahtu (tesfayseb@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2008 - 01:34:23 EDT

Selam seb dehai

The western USA Eritrean Festival committee is gearing up for the Western
USA Eritrean Festival. For your convenience, it has prepared a web page for
all the info you need and more. Please visit www.Eritreanfestival.com to
get up to date information that is available at the moment.

Note please we have all the forms you need for sponsors, vendors and sports.
For soccer teams and Track and Field, please print the form and send it as
directed on the form. For Basketball, the form could be filled out online
and submitted or print the pdf file fill it out and send. Please visit
often as we will more info as they are available.

Thank you and see you in San Jose on August 15th!