[dehai-news] EAAA meeting: The walking of Eritrean Athletics from Athens to Beijing

From: yohannes debesai (ydebesai@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2008 - 16:05:17 EDT

EAAA meeting: The walking of Eritrean Athletics from Athens to Beijing

  We invite all to attend our meeting tomorrow Saturday the 26th of July at 4:30pm in Bet-Tsihfet ( ECCC of Washington DC).

  EAAA members, EAAA Advisory Board, representatives of other orgs and invited guests will attend the meeting.

  The talk will will center about the journey of Eritrean Athletics in the course of the last four years and what need to be done in the coming few years. The renewal of commitment of EAAA members and its plans in the next few years. You have ideas or questions, please join us to entertain the thoughts of Eritrea's Olympic dreams.

  Please be on time.

  Yohannes Debesai,
  Chair, transition- EAAA
  Eritrean American Athletics Association

        "To accomplish great things, we must not only dream, but act." Bill Blackman

      "Don't waste today regretting yesterday, instead of making memories for tomorrow." s.o