[dehai-news] EAAA members vow to exert a greater effort to advance Eritrean in Athletics

From: yohannes debesai (ydebesai@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2008 - 08:34:59 EDT

  EAAA members vow to exert a greater effort to advance Eritrean in Athletics

  EAAA members have renewed their commitment to put more time and effort in order to have a lasting impact on Eritrean Athletics. they expressed their commitment by saying " I will be a working member of EAAA" not just I am a member of EAAA.

  EAAA will remain to be an association of working people who tirelessly exert efforts to see Eritrea at the top of World Athletics.

  Its board of Advisers namely Solomon Teklu, Berhane Woldu and Hellen Tesfamariam have expressed their satisfaction with EAAA and at the same time renewed their commitment with the members.

  Long live Eritrean Athletics

  Eritrean American Athletics Association
  July 20th, 2008

        "To accomplish great things, we must not only dream, but act." Bill Blackman

      "Don't waste today regretting yesterday, instead of making memories for tomorrow." s.o