[dehai-news] 20th Independence Day - Jeddah

From: yonas lilai (yonaslilai@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 28 2011 - 06:16:01 EDT

Eritreans in Jeddah kingdom of Saudi Arabia has celebrated the 20th Independence Day on 19th may 2011 with a great enthusiasm. At the occasion Mr. Abdurahman  Osman  the General consulate in his speech  said, “ the celebration of the   20th anniversary of our independence is taking place at the time that the weaved conspiracies   had  foiled  with our united  challenges  .” The Eritreans  in Jeddah pledged to stand by the government in the ongoing reconstruction of  the nation and reiterated  their  readiness to foil any type of potential  conspiracy  against the  people and the goverment  The event that had started with a great zeal, the youth arranged  a special show that reflects the nine Eritrean values  and musical show that gave the event a special flavour To see the pictorial activities pleas click on the link below https://picasaweb.google.com/105118770525897915978/May242011INDEPENDENCEDAYJEDDAH#slideshow/5609112900332201138 YONAS G/WOT   JEDDAH KSA