[dehai-news] Oakland Mayor and California AssemblyMan In our Event.

From: Alazar Abraham (alazarabraham@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri May 20 2011 - 18:48:48 EDT

Additional information regarding our Independence Day celebration in Richmond.   The mayor of Oakland, Jean Quan will attend our 20th. Independence celebration to deliver her solidarity message.   The Honorable Sandre Swanson, assembly member in California, will come from Sacramento to announce the Recognition Eritrean Independence Day.   Dear compatriots, this is an honor to our community. The presence of this caliber dignitaries to our Independence Day celebration, is the fruit of many Eritrean inflexible workers who delivered our country’s peaceful message as ambassadors of the nation.   We urge every Eritrean to be at the gala place on time, with high and joyful spirit to show our unity and cultural value to our guests.     Viva Eritrea and its people.
Event place is:
The Richmond Auditorium
403 Civic Center Plaza
Richmond, CA. 948004