[dehai-news] Join us for an Art Exhibit.

From: Tesfai Bahta (ykalo@tse.com.er)
Date: Wed May 18 2011 - 07:04:49 EDT

Art ExhibitWe are pleased to invite you to an art exhibit at our Community
centre, Mbraq Asmara Restaurant (across from City Park). Our organization,
The North American Eritrean Association, for the occasion of Eritrea's 20th
Anniversary celebration, has commissioned a work of art by artist Ghidey
Ghebremicael, that will reflect the sanctions rebuff by the Eritrean
Diaspora. The Exhibit will be officially opened by Ambassador Ghirmay
Ghebremariam,On Friday, May 20, 2011, at 4: 30 PM.Eritrea 20 years of pride
& Dignity!Awet nHafash!NAECA BoardNorth American Eritrean Community
Association (NAECA), AsmaraPhone: - 291-1-20088e-mail: -
naeca@googlegroups.com

image001.jpg