[dehai-news] Torch of independence Sets off in Southern Region ( 20 years pride and dignity) Happy 20th Independence day as it is approaching

From: samuel Igbu (ypfdjbc@gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 03 2011 - 18:03:42 EDT

 Mendefera, May 3, 2011- As part of the preparations to celebrate the 20th
Anniversary of Independence, a torch of independence that is to reach all
parts of the Southern region has started off from Serha town.
The procession, in which religious leaders, youths, and members of the
defence forces are taking part has been accorded a warm welcome by the
inhabitants of Senafe sub-zone.
The torch is expected to go through all parts of the Southern region in the
course of the coming days.

--
Sincerely
*YPFDJ British Columbia Chapter*

- Our goal is to build a strong, conscious and patriotic youth movement.

Our purpose is:

- To raise the awareness and level of organisation of Eritrean youth to serve our nation - To reassert the identity, patriotism and unity of Eritrean youth - To promote the participation of Eritrean Youth in the national reconstruction of Eritrea as well as guarding the sovereignty of Eritrea - To enhance the position and influence of Eritrean Youth in their respective countries of residence.