[dehai-news] Eritrea's 20th Independen​ce Day Celebratio​n in Dallas Fort Worth- SATURDAY May 21st, 2011!!

From: Fenan Russom (fenan.russom@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2011 - 17:04:19 EDT

The *Eritreans* in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex are all a buzz in
planning and preparing for this year's
20th Eritrean Independence Day Celebration!

*We invite all Eritreans and friends of Eritrea to join us for a night of
dancing and mingling with friends... *

*Come one, come all...parents, children, and friends of Eritrea to celebrate
the anniversary of Eritrea's Independence!*

*20thAnnual **Independence** **Day** **Guayla*

Saturday, May 21st
Starting at *9pm *with musical entertainment by talented singers
at Garland Convention & Reception Center

1931 E Centerville Rd *Garland*, TX 75041

Make sure to arrive early because the kids of the United Eritrean-American
Families and HIDRI have an exciting performance lined up for everyone

DOORS OPEN AT 9:00pm

*PICNIC*

Tuesday May 24th
5*pm-10pm *

with musical entertainment, fun activities and much more
at Flag Pole Hill

8100 Doran Cir (North Buckner Boulevard)
Dallas, TX 752

*FREE ADMISSION*

*We ask everyone to contribute by bringing food and drinks *

Flyer.jpg
flyer4.jpg