[dehai-news] Eritrea 20 Years Of Pride Celebration Will Be Hosted By Ypfdj And Eritrean Cultural Community Of Greater Vancouver BC

From: samuel Igbu (ypfdjbc@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 25 2011 - 18:58:43 EDT

<====Hosted by ======== Y P F D J - B C ==== AND ==== Eritrean Cultural
Center in Greater Vancouver=====>

Hungarian Cultural Center

Date: May, 28,2011
Address: 728 Kingsway
Time: 7:00pm until 2:00 am
Cover Adult: $30.00
ages 14 - 17 $20.00
Under 14 FREE

Dinner: Included with door Cover : A traditional Dish, Modern Dish Very
special and deserts etc..

special 20th Anniversary Celebration coming to Vancouver " 20 years of
Pride" For Eritrea / Eritrean
De Facto Independence: With the end of the 30-year liberation war on 24 May
1991.
This 20th anniversary is going to be one of the best celebration while
Eritrea is in its Golden Year the achievement so far we full-fill. ....Come
Enjoy this the night with us.
We have Young Very Talent Eritrean Vocals: Faniel Abraha keyboards: Fnan
Siyoum a raising stars coming From Toronto to give us the best Guayla,
also we will have all other cultural Activities with modern in celebration
of our Eritrean Pride night.
We Also Have a DJ just to make sure you won't stop Dancing while our stars
taking breaks, will be replace by a DJ to keep you Dancing you all night
long until you have enough....

Dinner Will be Served : Free Dinner, special dinner that includes
Traditional and modern.

Don't Miss out Will see there !!!!!!!!!
Sincerely
*YPFDJ British Columbia Chapter*
 YPFDJ Goal and Purpose

   - Our goal is to build a strong, conscious and patriotic youth movement.

 Our purpose is:

   - To raise the awareness and level of organisation of Eritrean youth to
   serve our nation
   - To reassert the identity, patriotism and unity of Eritrean youth
   - To promote the participation of Eritrean Youth in the national
   reconstruction of Eritrea as well as guarding the sovereignty of Eritrea
   - To enhance the position and influence of Eritrean Youth in their
   respective countries of residence.

FANIFNANVANCOUVER.JPG