[dehai-news] Eye witness to the 7th YPFDJ conference in Oslo, Norway 2011

From: Tesfamicael Yohannes (teckle3@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 25 2011 - 12:05:18 EDT

Eye witness to the 7th YPFDJ conference in Oslo, Norway 2011
Thanks to the generosity of the youth Norway for inviting me to witness the fascinating arrangement of the 7th YPFDJ world-wide conference in Oslo, Norway date 24-04-2011.
The conference was conducted at Quality Hotel with quality programs. Most of the youths are not that long old from my observation as young boys. In fact some of them were as far as I remember seen them in child wagons driven by their parents. Time flies and our ages as well now they have become matured and intelligent grown youths.
Michael the announcer seems to me as new comer to Oslo, I guess. Maybe it was long time since I used to wonder into the streets of Oslo I don’t have a clue whether I met him or not. Anyway he was not my expectation to see him to be as announcer for this occasion. I think he stolen the stage with diligences and smartness. He is clever and active. He enlightened the stage with wisdom and added good flavor with humor to the conference.
Mr. Yemane Gebreab, the adviser of the president of Eritrea, was as always intelligent and humble. The tiger women Sofi (Sofia Tesfamariam) warmed the conference by her presences. There were present ambassadors and Excellencies from the offices abroad.
The youth in Norway showed their modern talents and capabilities thanks to the education they nurtured here from Norway. They arranged the conference like the classical style of the Norwegians.
These youths are now hardening like iron and are becoming vanguards of the future of Eritrea. Combining the power of the youth in Diaspora and the youth inside Eritrea, for sure, they are going to be in formidable challenge to the enemy of Eritrea.
I am going to spare the details of the conference as there is a saying in our country. It says “the weale yingerka”. I hope to read more about the conference written by the participants themselves. Therefore, I hereby declare as an eyewitness of the 7th YPFDJ confernace in Norway 2011 was successful and it conducted with interesting phenomena. It was the first time parents were invited to participate in the concluding remark of the conference.
I invite to share my eye witness by watching the following video captured by www. Afronorway.com.
http://www.afronorway.com/documents/youtube.php
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7m7WQ2MJCc
God bless Eritrea