[dehai-news] (Correction:- date added to 2nd Tour announcement) 20thAnniversary Special Events in Eritrea

From: Tesfai Bahta (ykalo@tse.com.er)
Date: Sun Apr 24 2011 - 13:43:28 EDT

        North American Eritrean Community Association (NAECA) ???? -?? ?????
??????? ????? ???? Street 176-4, Number 34 (Behind City Hall, at ESMG bldg)
Asmara, Eritrea. Tel: 291-1-120886, E-mail: naeca@googlegroups.com NAECA
NEWSLETTER24/04/2011D E D I C A T E D T O S E R V I C EIn HonourThis
Newsletter is dedicated to our brother, Eng. Ghebrekidan (Ghebre)
Ghebrezgabhier Tequare, who passed away recently. Ghebre was one of the
founders of the North American Eritrean Community Association NAECA), and
its active member till his untimely death. We will remem-ber him for his
unwavering nationalism, his love and generosity. RIP.Announcing 20th
Anniversary Special Events in EritreaThe North American Eritrean Community
Association (NAECA) congratulates all Eritreans and their friends on the
occasion of Eritrea''s Club (Mdre Genet) is located at the heart of Asmara,
at the junction of Harnet and Semaetat Avenues (across from City Park). It
is the perfect place to en --e-mail: naeca@googlegroups.com -- -

image001.jpg