[dehai-news] (TripAdvisor) Warsa Restaurant Milan - 'Lost my power of speech on the first bite'

From: B-Haile (eritrea.lave@comhem.se)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2011 - 15:30:05 EST

Warsa Restaurant : Restaurant Reviews

African Kitchen

Via Melzo 16, 20129 Milano, Italia
0039-02-201673

"Lost my power of speech on the first bite"

We went as a group of 4 to try Warsa last night. We were fully satisfied after the first platter, only to learn that more food was on the way. And it just kept getting better. How is that possible?

>From the atmosphere (perfect for couples or groups of 4 or smaller), to the impeccable service - we didn't speak Italian, no problem - the owner was there and he also spoke English - to the indescribable flavors of the food... I cannot give enough praise. Will definitely be back... probably in a few days. Warsa just became the go to restaurant for the rest of my stay in Italy.

FYI- Warsa is an Eritrean restaurant (Eritrea is a country located on the horn of Africa, next to Ethiopia) The region has a very distinctive cuisine and eating style, which differs from that of Central, Western, Northern and Southern Africa. While I'd had Ethiopian food at a great restaurant back in New York, this restaurant blew me and my friends away. (And it's in MILAN, ITALY?? Go figure...)

Dear Warsa- Will you please open up a sister restaurant in the US? Many thanks for such an amazing experience.

Il giudizio degli utenti su questo ristorante:
 Affare Servizi
Data della visita: Marzo 2011
Iscritto dal: 18 marzo 2011
Consiglieresti questo ristorante ad un amico? Si

http://www.tripadvisor.it/ShowUserReviews-g187849-d1945626-r100587498-Warsa-Milan_Lombardy.html