[dehai-news] FUNERAL OF Abdulrahim Mahmud Jemie

From: BIRIKTI BAHTA (lkyriak@shaw.ca)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2011 - 19:28:22 EST

It is with deep sadness that we are communicating this information to you.

Abdurahim Mahmound Jemie, 22 years old a member of the youth of our community, died on March 16th 2011 after being stubbed around the down town YMCA area at 09:00 p.m.
In Winnipeg

The information regarding the circumstances is still preliminary and is in progress.

His funeral is taking place on

Date: Saturday March 19 2011

Location :Glen Lawn Cemetery (Across from the MINT)
 455 Lagimodiere Boulevard Winnipeg
MB, R2J 4C2 Phone: (204)
982-7557

Time 10: 00 a.m

Prayes were done at the Central Mosque on Friday the 18th of March at 04: p.m.

His family, the father Mahmud , his mother Sofia and his brothers and sisters and the whole community are in a deep shock and in need of support and comfort.
Sofia and Mahmud with their seven children came from Sudan in 2005 and they use to live at IRCOM house.They were all-heartedly embraced by the community when they arrived from Sudan and participated in many activities.

 Abdu a humble and very polite teenager was part of the soccer team of the Eritrean Community in Winnipeg and the Folkorama team with the African Pavilion.
He was eager to assist his parents in rasing his brothers and sisters in their newly adopted country country. As per his older sister Hanna the last discussions they had was about the plans he had to help the family by doing several things about his littlw brothers and take them out.
The family resides at 248 SIMCOE ( corner of Simcoe and Portage close to ESSO gas station)

Let us all support them at this difficult time and continue the tradition of easing the pain with our presence beside them and any other possible way.

 A support commitee has been estabilished and donations are being accepted when visiting the family at their residence.

Board Members
Eritrean Community In Winnipeg Inc.