[dehai-news] (creative boom) Architectural menswear by Zekaryas Solomon

From: Al Solomon (al_som@hrtfashion.co.uk)
Date: Wed Mar 09 2011 - 12:31:01 EST

Architectural menswear by Zekaryas Solomon

Posted by Melanie Jones in Features on Tuesday 8th March 2011. Tagged
with tailors, mens couture, zekaryas solomon, Fashion, iheartfashion,
trousers, waist coats, mens fashion, London, germany, tops, Designer,
fashion show, jackets, menswear, eritrea, bespoke, tailored, united
kingdom.

Eritrean Designer Zekaryas Solomon spent his early years in the
Republic of Sudan before moving to Germany as a young boy and growing
up there.

http://www.creativeboom.co.uk/uploads/articles/41/10d312f17abebd85635d7641666c8d_340.png

Reflecting these influences; his menswear collection is refined and
charmingly reminiscent of times long gone by and a far away culture
yet simultaneously calls on times yet to come with clean,
streamlined, futuristic and clever craftsmanship. Throughout his
collection Zekaryas merges multiples such as these as well as
opposites. This is one of the reasons Solomons menswear collection is
sought-after by men and women.

Solomon doesnt follow the rules, rather than dictate the material he
communicates with it and lets it inspire him resulting in impeccable
structure and craftsmanship. Yet he never forgets about natures most
complex architecture: the human body. His loves lies within bespoke
wear each design is created around the individual body.

Zekaryas says, Each body is so different. Ready-to-wear does not
offer room to show off the body at its best and can potentially be an
injustice to its own design as well as to the body. My heart is with
bespoke garments and the skill it requires and the challenges it
brings to make its structure workable on the individual. This is
where my passion lies. All my designs are individually fitted to
flatter each persons physique and have a comfortable fit.

"I got into fashion when I couldnt find any clothing that would fit
me. I am very slender and so were many of my friends. So I started to
design and make clothes for us all.

Solomon also keeps his designs fresh and innovative with his unusual
twisted solution for pockets, collars, closures and the way they are
incorporated. His collection offers a truly individual wearable
statement.

Find more of Zekaryas Solomon's collection: notjustalabel link

The stunning menswear line of Zekaryas Solomon will debut at:
Iheartfashion Show on the 1st April 2011 Bush Hall, 310 Uxbridge
Road, Shepherds Bush, London W12 7LJ.

For more information about the Fashion Show call on 07961565933 or
contact zara@heartfashion.co.uk about the event.