[dehai-news] A Very Successful conclusion night for the YPFDJ-B.C as well the Seminar addressed by the Head of Public Affairs to Canada Mr. Semere G/Mariam

From: samuel Igbu (ypfdjbc@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2011 - 18:19:29 EST

First of all, I would like to thank the Eritrean communities on behalf of
the Ypfdj organization for coming to support our fundraiser. We also like to
give our guest Mr.Semere (*the head of public affairs of Canada*)
who has come all the way from Toronto to support us. We are very happy that
you came and it shows the caring of our Eritrean leadership among us and
thank you for the moral support that you have given us. We also appreciate
and thank Daniel Nebiat and Fnan Issac for given us the best guala possible
with absolutely fantastic performance. With the help of our communities, all
members of YPFDJ-BC participation were outstanding and some individual play
a big role in making this night possible. I would like to thank you all on
behalf of our organization YPFDJ-BC.

-Also the seminar for the YPFDJ-BC addressed By Mr. Semere G/Mariam on
Sunday concluded with a passionate awareness that was given to us.

--
Sincerely
*YPFDJ British Columbia Chapter*

- Our goal is to build a strong, conscious and patriotic youth movement.

Our purpose is:

- To raise the awareness and level of organisation of Eritrean youth to serve our nation - To reassert the identity, patriotism and unity of Eritrean youth - To promote the participation of Eritrean Youth in the national reconstruction of Eritrea as well as guarding the sovereignty of Eritrea - To enhance the position and influence of Eritrean Youth in their respective countries of residence.