[dehai-news] The passing away of Elsa G.Gergish (Look her piture)

From: Alazar Abraham (alazarabraham@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2011 - 18:32:43 EST

The Passing away of
Elsa Gebregerghis   It is with great anguish and sorrow that we announce the death of our beloved sister
Elsa Gebregergsh,

Elsa, a long time resident of Oakland, Ca.
passed away yesterday , February 10, 2011.   The time and place of mourning  is at 610 55th. Street
(Cross of Shattuck Ave.) Oakland, Ca.Tomorrow, Saturday and SundayTonight will not be open.

(Please check the attached flayer with her picture)