[dehai-news] Results of Eritrean Cross Country Championships

From: Eaaa News (eaaa_news@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2011 - 20:25:48 EST

Results of Eritrean Cross Country Championships 12Km Senior 1. Samuel Tsegai 2. Teklemariam Medhin 3. Adhanom Abraha 4. Kiflom Sium 5. Tesfayohannes Mesfun 6. Amanuel Mesel 8Km Junior 1. Merhawi Tadesse 2. Tsegai T'Aum 3. Weinay G/slasie 4. Goitom Kifle 5. Ghirmay G/slasie 6.T/gaber Ay'huney 6Km Junior Women 1.Mekdes Woldu 2.Yohana Zemuy 3.Lula Berhane 4. Letekidan GebreAman 5. Fkadu Tsegay 6.Tigisti Negasi 8Km Senior Women 1.Nazret Woldu 2.Rehaset Mehari 3.Fiyori Asefaw 4.Nebyat Habtemariam 5.Eden Tesfalem 6.Selam Weldetsion We congratulate the winners for their excellence and we hope they will make the necessary preparation to represent Eritrea well at the World Cross Country Championships ! EAAA