[dehai-news] Natnael Berhane Wins stage six Of Gabon Tour

From: Eaaa News (eaaa_news@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2011 - 18:15:43 EST

Natnael Berhane Wins stage six Of Gabon Tour News From Gabon: Featuring the African Champions, Eritrea's Berhane, Natnael distinguished himself by winning the final stage of the 2011 edition of Tropical Amissa Bongo in Gabon today. He won the sprint to achieve the second victory of an Eritrean runner in the 6th edition, following that of its leader, Daniel Teklehaimanot in Lambaréné January 28. The public who attended in Libreville for the first time an African victory in this race, Berhane Natnael focused in triumph to the podium. The champion of 19 years could not hold tears of happiness and emotion. He said his victory in a few words: "Today was less difficult than yesterday and I'm happy. This day was that of Eritrea, we are well prepared and we won. The young champion has recorded other major victories including his home in Eritrea, South Africa and Rwanda last year when he won the 7th stage. Congratulations !!!