[dehai-news] Eritrean Runners' Performance in 2010: A reflection of the past and higher standard for the future

From: Yohannes Debesai (ydebesai@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2011 - 20:10:12 EST

Eritrean Runners' Performance in 2010: A reflection of the past and higher standard for the future EAAA will present Eritrean runners' performance in 2010 series. As we reflect back in 2010, we expect our runners to fuel for better performance in 2011. This is an early start and the preformance standards are raised higher.   By doing so, we hope the runners will inspire other runners in particular and their community in general.   May Eritrea Prevail in Athletics and every thing else.   Eritrean American Athletics Association, January 1, 2010   "To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift."Steve Prefontaine

EAAA_LOGO.jpg