[dehai-news] Eritreans in charlotte North Carolina celebrated our 19th independence day

From: mhretab tedlla (tedllam@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri May 28 2010 - 11:22:26 EDT

Eritreans in charlotte North Carolina celebrated our 19th independence day
colorfully with enthusiastic. During the occasion we heard our country
current affair from ambassador grmay germariam that was sent to all
Eritreans in America by DVD, and everyone were satisfied .

IMG_4734.jpg
IMG_4750.jpg
IMG_4742.jpg
IMG_4735.jpg