[dehai-news] Merih Newsletter: Issue 3

From: NA-YPFDJ Media (ypfdjmedia@gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 27 2010 - 21:52:38 EDT

*MERIH Editor's Note**
*

These next few weeks in every Eritreans heart, memories of great joy and
great loss will be recalled. Yet all of us around the world will be
celebrating the day our homeland was liberated from oppression and bestowed
the gift of liberty; remembering the many* jegganu tegadelti* who sacrificed
their lives for our Independence. As Eritreans, we do not reflect back upon
our history without stirring up emotions of pride and deference for our
homeland, the small country with such big heart. So we say to Eritrea, all
the people of Eritrea, and friends of Eritrea enjoy this 19th year
anniversary of Independence; and embrace all the possibilities in our
future, and the beauty in our past.

In our development, we are continuing to diversify the contributing writers
to the Merih Team. We are pleased to acknowledge we have contributors from
within Eritrea and in the Diaspora. In our issues, we hope to portray
various perspectives on current events, as well as enlighten many on the
history of our country. As always, this newsletter is for Eritrean youth by
Eritrean youth, therefore your input is encouraged and appreciated.

Click on the link below to be directed to the Merih: Issue III
http://www.youngpfdj.org/index.php/publications/documents/cat_view/74-publications-documents-books/69-ypfdj-documents/83-merih-newsletter

- Merih Team