[dehai-news] 19th Independence Anniversary of Eritrea - W I N N I P E G

From: Lambros Kyriakakos (lkyriak@shaw.ca)
Date: Thu May 20 2010 - 21:35:42 EDT

E R I T R E A N C O M M U N I T Y I N W I N N I P EG I N C
P.O. BOX 1105 Station Main Winnipeg
MB. R3C 2X4
Tel: 204 4152248

Website: http://www.eritreancommunity.ca
                                                                                                                                          May 18, 2010
Dear members of the Eritrean community In Winnipeg Canada
On behalf of the Youth , the women Group and the Board Members of
the Eritrean Community In Winnipeg Inc. you are all invited to the
celebration of the 19th Independence Anniversary of Eritrea. It is
our pleasure to cordially invite you all, to join one of the most
celebrated, joyful historical days of Eritreas History with all
Eritreans back home and all over the world. As community we will
continue to work for the Unity of our Diaspora Communities and
stand United to support our country Eritrea, in difficult times and
in good times. As our historicall responsibility dictates on
Independence Day we will strengthen this message with a United Joyful
Celebration.

Please encourage your Canadian friends to join you in this
exciting evening and share in the Values incorporated in our
Historical Day, cultural food and dance.

Entertainment provided by our youth and Eritrean music live-band with
Luul Fesahaye.