[dehai-news] Everyone bow down to the Queen!

From: Biniam Tesfaldet (biniamtesfaldet@gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 18 2010 - 03:08:22 EDT

Selamat Bitsot,

Atlanta would like to proudly send a shout out to our own Queen Nefertiti
(Suzy Abraha) who is leaving a mark in the local music scene. Atlanta YPFDJ
feels honored and proud to count Nef as one of its members. She has quickly
left a mark within our organization through her wonderful personality and
conscious state of mind. Nef is a lyricist, poet and artist who is making
headways through her Born Rebel label and as her number one fans Atl-YPFDJ
would like to thank her for dedication and hard work in setting a positive
example for the youth!

Thank You,
Atl-YPFDJ MEDIA

http://mestyat.com/sound/Fast_Lane.mp3