From: BIRIKTI BAHTA (email@example.com)
Date: Fri May 07 2010 - 00:46:41 EDT
attached mail follows:
IN WINNIPEG INC.
SUNDAY MAY 16TH 2010 05:00 P.M.
Hello Community members
The Board members of the Eritrean Community In Winnipeg Inc. are inviting you all registered members to attend the Annual General meeting.
This is an opportunity to discuss progress, hear from members and move forward with our collective activities as Eritrean-Canadians in Winnipeg Manitoba.
The Board members have been working on several areas:
1. Membership and duties
2. After-School Community Education program
3. Youth and their activities
4. Women and their activities
5. Festivities and Functions and Picnincs report
6. Public relations and agencies partnerships
7. Projects: Afterschool, Strengthening Families Education, Occupatioanl Health training, Photography project, Video Classes Project, Women " Tesfa " coop project
Women Coffee Ceremony Project, Heritage and Sports project, Eritrean languages and Cultural Awarenes School Projects. Facility renovation Project, Inner City Science Project.
8. Allainces with African Communities ACOMI A and Nyecomers Youth Education NYESS- Coalition
10. Eritrean community Center facility Function
11. Finances and Community voluntereism
12. Folkorama Youth and Cultural Activities
13. Role of the Community In Eritrean National Issues.
We invite all of our members to come on time. Your update is neccessary and . your Feedback will assist to strengthen our collective activities.
Please remember MEMBERSHIP DUES
ERITREAN COMMUNITY IN WINNIPEG INC.
----[This List to be used for Eritrea Related News Only]----