[dehai-news] ERITREAN COMMUNITY IN WINNIPEG CANADA : ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING

From: BIRIKTI BAHTA (lkyriak@shaw.ca)
Date: Fri May 07 2010 - 00:46:41 EDT

ERITREAN COMMUNITY
 IN WINNIPEG INC.

ANNUAL

 GENERAL MEETING

 SUNDAY MAY 16TH 2010  05:00 P.M.

 Selamat   Community members

   The Board members of the Eritrean Community In Winnipeg Inc. is  inviting   all registered members to attend  the Annual General meeting.
 This is an opportunity to discuss progress, hear from members and move forward with our collective activities as Eritrean-Canadians in Winnipeg  Manitoba.
  The Board members have been working on several areas:
    1.   Membership and duties
     2.  After-School  Community Education program
     3.  Youth and their  activities
     4.  Women and their activities
     5.  Festivities, Functions and Picnincs report
     6.  Public relations and agencies partnerships
     7. Projects: Afterschool, Strengthening Families Education, Occupatioanl Health training,  Single Headed families Photography project,  Video Classes Project, Women " Tesfa " coop projectWomen Coffee Ceremony Project, Heritage and Sports project, Eritrean languages and Cultural Awarenes School  Projects. Facility renovation Project, Inner City Science  Lab Project.
     8.   Allainces with African Communities ACOMI A and  Nyecomers Youth Education NYESS- Coalition
      9. Sponsorship
     10. Eritrean community Center facility  Function
     11. Finances and Community voluntereism
     12. Folkorama Youth and Cultural Activities
     13. Role of the Community  In  Eritrean National Issues.

     We invite all  our members to come on time.   Your  update is neccessary and your feedback will assist us to strengthen our collective activities as Eritreans in Winnipeg-Manitoba and Canada.

Please remember MEMBERSHIP DUES

Board members
ERITREAN COMMUNITY IN WINNIPEG INC.

attached mail follows:

ERITREAN COMMUNITY
 IN WINNIPEG INC.

ANNUAL

 GENERAL MEETING

 SUNDAY MAY 16TH 2010 05:00 P.M.

Hello Community members

   The Board members of the Eritrean Community In Winnipeg Inc. are inviting you all registered members to attend the Annual General meeting.
 This is an opportunity to discuss progress, hear from members and move forward with our collective activities as Eritrean-Canadians in Winnipeg Manitoba.
  The Board members have been working on several areas:
    1. Membership and duties
     2. After-School Community Education program
     3. Youth and their activities
     4. Women and their activities
     5. Festivities and Functions and Picnincs report
     6. Public relations and agencies partnerships
     7. Projects: Afterschool, Strengthening Families Education, Occupatioanl Health training, Photography project, Video Classes Project, Women " Tesfa " coop project
Women Coffee Ceremony Project, Heritage and Sports project, Eritrean languages and Cultural Awarenes School Projects. Facility renovation Project, Inner City Science Project.
     8. Allainces with African Communities ACOMI A and Nyecomers Youth Education NYESS- Coalition
      9. Sponsorship
     10. Eritrean community Center facility Function
     11. Finances and Community voluntereism
     12. Folkorama Youth and Cultural Activities
     13. Role of the Community In Eritrean National Issues.

     We invite all of our members to come on time. Your update is neccessary and . your Feedback will assist to strengthen our collective activities.