[dehai-news] BIDHO!!! BIDHO!!! BIDHO!!! BIDHO!!! BIDHO!!!

From: Fenan Russom (fenan.russom@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2010 - 11:21:41 EDT

*YPFDJ- Dallas*
presents to you the 2010’s Independence Day shirt , designed with love and
respect for Eritrea and the proud hagerawi in mind!
[image: May24.jpg]
Be the first one to own one!
Email us at ypfdjdallas@gmail.com
*

I didn't ask to be Eritrean, I just got lucky.*
What Eritrean can deny their love for Eritrea? It's harmonious music and
multifarious culture?
Or how we can't help but shake our shoulders wherever we are when we hear
the entrancing beat of koboro and melody from the kirar? *"Bidho"* is a
major part of the Eritrean being, it's the resilience of our people during
the struggle which we celebrate every May 24th. When the song *"Bidho"* is
played on the kirar, we cannot help but reflect on the courage and strength
of our people and that is what we had in mind when we designed this shirt.

*All proceeds will go back into the local Dallas Eritrean community. Your
support will assist the YPFDJ chapter in continuing their Eritrean Big
Brother Big Sister Mentor Program, as well as future projects and functions
for our fellow Eritrean brothers and sisters.*

May24.jpg