[dehai-news] Successful demonstration waged by Eritreans residing in Norwayþ

From: Tesfamicael Yohannes (teckle3@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2010 - 08:32:22 EDT

Follow pictures and our You Tube video to watch about the demonstration waged on 13th April, 2010 at www.afronorway.com

On 13th April, 2010 commemoration of verdict of border commission between Ethiopia and Eritrea remembered by waging demonstration against the resolution 1907 (2009) in front of the parliament of Norway and Embassy of USA in Oslo by huge number of Eritreans residing in Norway.

The irony of all ironies is UN Security Council punishes a country Eritrea that abides with the verdict border commission based on false accusations. On the other hand Ethiopia that undermines international law and acts foul with the Security Council appeased on the bases that it is the ally of USA.

In a world that is governed by law of the jungle the Eritreans were demonstrating by shouting the following slogans.

UN shame on you!

USA shame on you!

No more lies!

Never kneel down!

Eritrea vil ha fred !

Nei til sanksjoner !

Ja til fred !

The demonstration started at 15:30 and ended at 16.00. The demonstration was fully peaceful and the number of participants others may say more than 400, but my observation tells me it was more than 600.

Tesfamicael Yohannes

Hizbawi mekete Norway

www.afronorway.com