[dehai-news] Some Highlights on Megabit 8

From: Tesfai Bahta (ykalo@tse.com.er)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2010 - 18:16:05 EST

merHaba seb dehai,

Attached are some photos of celebrants on the occasion of North American
Eritrean Community Association's (NAECA) Megabit 8, in Asmara. Some of you
had asked for follow up on our publicity on dehai. We hope this will that
purpose. The photos are of poor quality - reduced for e-mail purposes.

Awet nHafash!
Tesfai Bahta