[dehai-news] (Ioseaturtles.org) Eritrea promotes biodiversity conservation at national even

From: asmirnz@kol.co.nz
Date: Tue Mar 23 2010 - 20:27:46 EST

Selam Jeganu,

You see how far Eritrea has moved on. Today?s Eritrea is talking about
biodiversity conservation of marine life and yet to the south Somali
seas not only it is being plundered by cartels but also it has become
dumping ground of industrial refuse from international transportation
companies.
What is dumped in the seas of Somalia will eventually end up affecting
our marine life too; high level of toxins and mercury is going to
contaminate our marine life and that in return eventually is going to
affect the health of our citizens. Don't you think from GoE to us
ordinary citizens we have the right to put our views and concern to
the international community, that is without being tainted with the
same brush as that of the terrorist sympathizers.

Good job GoE. Globaly many environmentalist are celebrating with you
and I am also sure our dearest brother Saleh Meki?s spirit is also
swimming amongst the dolphins protecting our shores.

Kind regards
Asmire nz