[dehai-news] DALLAS/FORT WORTH::: E-SMART NATIONAL DAY OF ACTION - THIS TUESDAY, MARCH 23rd!

From: Adiam Tekeste (adiamtekeste@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2010 - 21:18:18 EST

ATTENTION ALL ERITREANS RESIDING IN THE DALLAS/FORT WORTH AREA!!!!

The National E-SMART Day of Action is THIS TUESDAY, MARCH 23, 2010 and
Eritreans in Texas are making sure their voice is heard!
Over 50 people from the DFW area traveled to DC to participate in the
WORLDWIDE demonstration, and now we are making sure EVERYONE who could not
physically participate in speaking out against this injustice in DC, have
the opportunity NOW!

March 23rd, is a day of ACTION! A day to make sure everyone knows that
Eritreans will not stand idly by as the UN attempts to scapegoat
Eritrea! This is a significant day for Eritrean-Americans, we are lobbying
to our representatives as US citizens to voice our concerns along with
every other city throughout the United States that will be participating in
raising our collective voices against these UNFAIR sanctions!

YOU ARE NEEDED!
Every Eritrean as well as friends of Eritrea are needed! The more voices we
have participating to say NO! to these unjust, unfair and illegal sanctions,
the more of an impact we will make! No excuses! We will assist you through
every step at Action Day! Or you can be prepared by asking your older
children for assistance if you need help emailing your representatives or
writing your letters!

Our E-SMART Day of Action will be held from 8AM - 6PM at Dallul Resturaunt
2515 Inwood Road Dallas, TX 75235!

The Day of Action is a national effort where Eritreans (and non-Eritrean
supporters) in each respective city will participate in 6 actions all in one
day that communicate to US representatives (President Obama, Clinton,
Rice, Congress) and others that these sanctions are unjust and must be
annulled and repealed today! PARTICIPATE! MAKE SURE YOUR VOICE GETS HEARD!

DALLAS/FORT WORTH!!! Please spread the word and STAND UP for Eritrea!

LOCAL__Actionday-FLYER.jpg