[dehai-news] Dehai annual Dues (To Europe Dehai Members and want to be new one)

From: Berhane Habtemariam (Berhane.Habtemariam@gmx.de)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2010 - 13:22:51 EST

Selam Dehai Members and want to be new one,

First of all, I would like to convey you my warm greeting. As you knew by
now, the Eritrean Dehai Discussion/News Forum did request you to pay the
annual Dehai Dues recently. In the mean time, I have received many messages
from different Dehai Members, who want to pay their annual Dehai Dues.

If you want to send the money, you can do it in two ways:

These are-

1. If you want to send Dehai Annual Dues per Post. here is my Address:

Berhane Habtemariam

Mömpelgarder Weg #4

72072 Tübingen

Germany

2. Or those Members and want to be one can send to the Bank account of mine

Berhane Habtemariam

Account #: 2569192

BLZ or Bank Identification #: 641 500 20

Name of the Bank: Kreissparkasse Tübingen

For those Dehai Members, who live outside of Germany must use the
International Bank Account Number as follows:

DE86 6415 0020 0002 5691 92

If you have any question, you can write me an E-Mail or call me with this
Tel #: 07071-360927

Best Regards

Berhane Habtemariam