[dehai-news] Celebrate Megabit 8.doc

From: Tesfai Bahta (ykalo@tse.com.er)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2010 - 16:31:04 EST

Celebrate Megabit 8 in Asmara
  _____

Celebrate Megabit 8

In

Asmara

Let's celebrate International Women's Day in honor of our mothers, spouses,
sisters, daughters and especially our Freedom Fighters. The North American
Eritrean Community Association (NAECA) invites all members, their family,
friends and visitors to Asmara to a special cultural night. Many famous
musicians will sing and play; the main feature for the evening will be Robel
Michael (shkor) and Robel Haile. Keep your calendar open.

When: - March 6, 2010, Saturday

Where: - Expo Bologna Club

Time: - 8:00 PM - till.

Donation: - 100 Nacfa

There will be food and refreshments for sale. For more information, call: -
20 08 86.

Awet nHafash!

NAECA Board.