[dehai-news] Nevsun.com: 2010 Press Releases -Nevsun Completes CDN $117 Million Financing

From: Berhane Habtemariam (Berhane.Habtemariam@gmx.de)
Date: Tue Feb 16 2010 - 17:20:13 EST

2010 Press Releases -Nevsun Completes CDN $117 Million Financing

February 16, 2010

Nevsun Resources Ltd. ("Nevsun") (TSX: NSU / NYSE Amex: NSU) is pleased to
announce that it has completed its non-brokered private placement financing
of 52,000,000 common shares at Cdn$2.25 as reported on February 4, 2010. The
common shares sold in the private placement are subject to a Canadian hold
period that expires on June 17, 2010. The common shares sold in the United
States are subject to additional resale restrictions under the United States
Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "U.S. Securities Act").

The common shares have not been, nor will they be, registered under the U.S.
Securities Act, and such securities may not be offered or sold within the
United States absent registration under the U.S. Securities Act or an
exemption therefrom. This release does not constitute an offer to sell or a
solicitation of an offer to buy the securities in the United States.

Forward Looking Statements:

The above contains forward looking statements that are subject to a number
of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause
actual results to differ materially from those anticipated in our forward
looking statements. Although we believe the expectations reflected in our
forward looking statements are reasonable, results may vary, and we cannot
guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements.

NEVSUN RESOURCES LTD.
Cliff T. Davis
President & Chief Executive Officer

Kin Communications