[dehai-news] Need your help to make a stand for justice....

From: Ruth Zerezghi (rzerezghi@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 16 2010 - 13:28:02 EST

PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE FAR AND WIDE

Dear Friends, Colleagues & Family,

I am writing to you because I need your support in standing against the
unjust sanctions that have been placed on Eritrea. Stand in support of
justice by taking a few seconds and signing the online petition at: *
http://www.dehai.org/petition.html. *

Why should you sign the online petition?

· Sanctions based upon lies, no evidence and inconsistent policy and
procedures is unjust

· Sanctions on Eritrea = instability for the entire Horn of Africa
region

· The already globally marginalized people of Eritrea who will be
further marginalized by these sanctions

· These sanctions are intended to prevent self-reliance,
self-determination and the Eritrean people’s right to defend themselves

· These sanctions may result in the increase of international
terrorism or extremism in the Horn of Africa

Because of all the above reasons, these unjust sanctions against Eritrea
must be annulled and repealed today! With just a signature of your name
(literally, it only requires your signature, city and country) we can start
the process of reversing these sanctions now. Please sign the petition here:
http://www.dehai.org/petition.html and forward to others.

Thank you for your help!

<yohannes@seattleu.edu>

--
Ruth Zerezghi

Awet N'Hafash! Victory to the Masses!! ዓወት ንሓፋሽ!!انتصار للشعب

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. Archbishop Desmond Tutu

"I would rather die standing up, than live life on my knees." Che Guevara