[dehai-news] Eritrean soccer shirt

From: tedros@eriunited.com
Date: Thu Feb 11 2010 - 11:03:56 EST

Eri-United presents: The long expected Eritrean Soccer shirt.

Are you like every eritrean person that is proud of his nationality, and
you want to show this to everyone. We can give you now this oppurtunity by
wearing the Eritrean soccer shirt.

When Eri-United desgined this shirt we wanted to use the flag en the
colours and bring this back on the shirt. You can alsof find the colours on
the sleeves of the Eritrean soccer shirt. The shirt is made of Extreme
Fiber, this is the same substance that big clubs have. A substance that is
moisture-regulating and is 100% breathable.

Available in the sizes: 128, S, M, L, XL and XXL. (Limited edition, so be
quick.) The Eri-United soccer shirt is available for the the fantastic
price of € 35,- !

Visit www.Eriunited.com for a picture of the shirt and for more info