[dehai-news] Resolution Eritreans residing in Charlotte NC for the unjust UN security council sanctions against Eritrea

From: mhretab tedlla (tedllam@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 09 2010 - 23:16:04 EST

               Resolution Eritreans residing in Charlotte NC for the unjust
UN security council sanctions against Eritrea

We Eritreans residing in charlotte NC today February ,06,2010 in our public
meeting after discussing current affairs of our country, and the issue of
the unjust baseless, un security council resolution that imposed sanctions
on ERITREA we have unanimously resolved the following:

1. we strongly and firmly condemn the baseless un security council
resolution 1907 of December 23,2009 that imposed sanction against Eritrea

2. We call the international community, members of security council this
un just baseless singlehandedly formed, resolution 1907 (2009) that has
imposed sanctions against Eritrea to be reversed and condemned

3. We as usual reaffirm our stand with our government and steadfast
the people of ERITREA

4. We express our admiration and support for the Eritrean defense forces
for their unique role to safeguard on one hand and build our country
Eritrea

Awet n'Hafash

Hjiwn mekete

February 06,2010