[dehai-news] Hizbawi Mekete San Diego - Resolution & Demonstration flyer

From: Anbe Berhane (viphha@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Feb 08 2010 - 16:28:27 EST

Eritrean Americans residing in San Diego, California, have condemned the UNSC resolution and, as stated in the attached flier, preparations are underway to drive to San Francisco to participate in the peaceful rally. It is to be recalled that similar activities are being undertaken in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino counties of southern California.