[dehai-news] [ERITREAN-EUROPEANS ROAR] They told truth as it stands!

From: Araia G. Ephrem (agephrem@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 06 2010 - 05:32:46 EST

Selam All,

MEKETE EUROPE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXdUCrdGrX8

A youth Mekete friend of mine called this morning while I was driving. He didn't waste any words. He excitingly said "Europe is roaring," I laughed and asked him to slow down. I asked him to take a deep breath and call me later. But my youth Mekete friend stubbornly stayed on the line. He clarified, "you always wrote things about angels roaring. Well, Europe roared!"

That is when I took him seriously, and I parked on the road side. I asked him to explain again; this time curious and excited. He said, "check your facebook page ... The Europeans roared."

I chuckled, and promised him to check it out asap. I did! And, when I saw the presentation made by our Eritrean-European counterparts, I was just speechless. It was powerful.

As I watched the presentation, involuntary tears rolled down my cheeks. They were not tears of sadness! They were tears of fortitude. They were tears of passion! They were tears of Mekete! They were tears of hope. Because, the voices of Eritrea made me fall in love with her one more time.

MEKETE EUROPE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXdUCrdGrX8

This Eritrea we collectively treasure has borne Sons/Daughters who describe her well.

God/Allah Bless Eritrea!
Eternal Glory to Our Martyrs!

Araia G. Ephrem