[dehai-news] Successful E-SMART Campaign Columbus- Ohio

From: Yacob Kidane (y.kidane@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Feb 05 2010 - 14:05:45 EST

We the Eritreans residing in Columbus Ohio, at our Public meeting of 30th
January 2010, after listing to a paper presented on "Even Now We Challenge
to Reckless and Unjust Un sanctions against Eritrea", unanimously resolved
on the following:-

1. Un Security council does not have any valid reason/facts that
necessitate resolution 1907/2009. Hence we strongly condemn it for its
irresponsibility and appeal UN to immediately repeal it.

2. We call the international community from being used as instruments
of illegal and unjustified acts by certain group of peoples'. We also call
them to stand on the side of justices and legality and act rationally and
responsibly

3. We commend our government for all its polices it has been
undertaking to protect and defend Eritrea's sovereignty

4. Now as ever we affirm that we support our government and stand with
our other Eritrean mass

5. We salute our heroic Eritrean Defense Force on their steadfastness
in defending Eritreans sovereignty. We assure you tat we will always be at
your side.

Victory to the Mass

Simagle Mekete

Columbus, Ohio