[dehai-news] [NAZRAWIAN REGGAE BAND] Zelalemawi Awet NiHafash

From: Araia G. Ephrem (agephrem@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 05 2010 - 03:03:43 EST

Selam All,
The Nazrawian; Eritrean Reggae Band; spat their passion. Mellow and soothing as all reggae beats come; they told the world one thing. Cleanly, they told the story of Eritrea's bravery to the world in their unique style. Simply, determined with a signature of an Eritrean vision!

The Nazrawian sizzled in this one. I loved them.

Oh my creator; my God/Allah; thank you for creating me an Eritrean! I get to wake up every morning with hope and passion! We are blessed. Eritrea is blessed indeed. Enough said, listen for yourself.

Zelalemawi:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wui6UsjN2SI&feature=player_embedded

This Eritrea we collectively treasure has borne Sons/Daughters who describe her well.

God/Allah Bless Eritrea!
Eternal Glory to Our Martyrs!