[dehai-news] DENVER MEHKETES AGAINST UNjust Sanctions - This Satruday, Feb.6th

From: YPFDJ DENVER (ypfdjdenver@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 04 2010 - 23:32:56 EST

*THIS SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 6th *

Two (2) mehkete meetings for Eritreans and allies to say

NO to UNJUST SANCTIONS ON ERITREA

Guest speaker: Sophia Tesfamariam, Organization of Eritrean-Americans,
Washington, D.C.

YOUTH MEHKETE MEETING - in English – 10:00 am

We will critically discuss:

· What a sanction is

· How a sanction impacts a nation

· Why sanctions are being put on Eritrea

· What do we do as youth living in America about these sanctions

· National efforts currently happening to oppose these sanctions

HIZBAWI MEHKETE MEETING – in Tigrinya – 4:00 pm

We will:

· Critically discuss what we do as a community to organize against
these sanctions

· Learn about national efforts currently happening to oppose these
sanctions

LOCATION FOR BOTH EVENTS:

Red Lion Hotel, 4040 Quebec Street, Denver, CO 80216