[dehai-news] Menisay:qlasi metsaiE

From: NUEYS Eritrea (nueyspub2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 04 2010 - 08:05:54 EST

The National Union of Eritrean Youth and Students (NUEYS) is proud to announce: The 4th Eri-Youth Festival 16-19 July 2010 Sawa, Eritrea   "Menisay: qlasi metsaiE"
Dear Eritrean youth all over the world!

  In the mean time, please actively participate by joining our facebook group (see below) in order to receive frequent updates about the festival and also take our survey (see below) in order for us to further plan for the festival. In addition, if you have any suggestions, questions, and concerns about the 4th Eri-Youth Festival please contact us. NUEYS wants to fulfill all of your expectations; however, we cannot do so if you don’t send your feedback.
  Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=info&gid=205202902334#   Survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JQZNRPG