[dehai-news] (OLF) OLA claim putting 15 TPLF troops out of action

From: Biniam Haile \(SWE\) (eritrea.lave@comhem.se)
Date: Thu Feb 04 2010 - 02:28:06 EST

Oromo Liberation Army (OLA) Puts Over 15 Invading TPLF-Ethiopian Troops
Out of Action Harargee

(OLF News, January 31, 2010) The hope and shield of the Oromo people,
the Oromo Liberation Army (OLA) Eastern Command reported that our
gallant freedom fighters have put over 15 TPLF led "Ethiopian" invading
troops out of action on January 21, 2010 in Western Harargee zone in a
coordinated and surprise attack that was carried at two different
locations the same day killing 6 enemy troops and wounding over 9
others.

The first attack was carried out by our gallant fighters on an enemy
troop dispatched to harass our people under the usual pretext
"supporting OLA" in West Haragee zone, Daaroo Labuu county [woreda] at a
place called Burqituu in which 3 enemy troops were instantly killed and
more than 5 others have been wounded. Heroic OLA freedom fighters
continued their attack the same day and engaged the invading enemy
forces at another location in West Haragee zone the same county at a
place called Fullaa Gaangee killing another 3 Woyyane Ethiopian troops
and wounding more than 5 others.

In these two separate engagements the enemy troops have escaped from the
areas in disarray and our freedom fighters have captured several
automatic guns, hand grenades, and other military equipments from the
enemy and made the property of the Oromo people's struggle for freedom
democracy and justice.

It is to be recalled that OLF News has reported on January 16, 2010 that
OLA Eastern command has killed 3 wounded more than 8; on October 31,
2009 that OLA fighters operating in Arsi have killed 5 and wounded more
than 7; and on October 21, on August 6, August 27, and July 11, 2009 OLA
freedom fighters have killed a total of 40 and wounded 21 others in
Western Harargee zone.
OLA Eastern command added in their report that our freedom fighters will
continue their attack on the invading Wayyaanee troops until liberation.

OLF News

http://www.oromoliberationfront.org/news/2010/OLA%20Puts%20Over%2015%20I
nvading%20TPLF%20Troops%20Out%20of%20Action.html