[dehai-news] DALLAS & FORT WORTH HEZBAWI MEKETE!!!!

From: Fenan Russom (fenan.russom@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 02 2010 - 17:16:52 EST

The UN Security Council passed a resolution imposing sanctions on Eritrea on
the 23rd of December 2009 for allegedly providing financial support to the
Somali insurgents and in relation with the "conflict" with Djibouti....yet
NO evidence has been presented to substantiate the accusations. So what does
this say about the legitimacy and transparency of the UN? And what is the
aim of the E-SMART campaign? Do we understand what the UNSC's sanction will
mean for Eritrea? And how will it affect you and the lives of the people
living there?

What is OUR responsibility here in the States? Come join us for the Public
Seminar as we search for answers to these questions and learn how to
RESPOND, and not just react!
Guest speaker Dr. Ghidewon Abay Asmerom from DC (Professor from VCU) will
analyze the history of policies made against the Eritrean people and provide
a forum to discuss our thoughts openly.
Two seperate symposiums will be held in both English and Tigringna- check
for times on the flyer for more information.

Also, Community Appreciation Dinner will be held at the same location
afterwards...with musical entertainment and more. See you there!

new_fly.jpg