[dehai-news] New Podcast Eritrean Politics Podcast

From: podcast@ypfdj.org
Date: Sat Jan 30 2010 - 11:08:01 EST

We invite you to listen to the new podcast from the YPFDJ!

Medeb Siyasa is a podcast created by the YPFDJ for everyone. The topics
covered will deal with current affairs, history and of course, all of this
in the Eritrean context. As it is a youth focused podcast of course the
participants will be the youth, giving it a fresh young perspective.

Today we will be continuing our previous discussion about the sanctions
imposed on Eritrea shortly before the New Year.We also discuss their
consequences, justness and efficacy. Today’s podcast participants:

   - Merhawie: YPFDJ – Chicago
   - Fnan: YPFDJ – Toronto

Contact us via:

   - email: podcast@ypfdj.org
   - twitter: ypfdjpodcast

Subscribe:

   - via RSS <http://feeds.feedburner.com/MedebSiyasa>

You can also listen to past episodes through the RSS. You may also find us
by searching through iTunes! Join in the discussion.