[dehai-news] (Saylac) Djibouti's invasion in Somaliland soil makes Rayaale a traitor and bigotry liar

From: Biniam Haile \(SWE\) (eritrea.lave@comhem.se)
Date: Sat Jan 23 2010 - 16:33:09 EST

Djibouti’s invasion in Somaliland soil makes Rayaale a traitor and
bigotry liar

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 23rd, 2010 at 7:12 pm

Sigad12345@yahoo.co.uk

In his latest press conference Mr Rayaale insisted only his government
has the legitimacy to decide anything that goes within its border and he
vigorously dismissed the calls that coming from Somaliland’s leading
Sultans and other traditional leaders in the country who are greatly
concerning about the direction that Rayaali’s policy is taking the
country .

However Mr Rayaal’s behaviour is becoming unpredictable by the day and
he is acting like bank robber rather than a state president because no
president can allow the cabinet members from another country to come in
to his country from the back door without official invitations. But it
seems that Rayaale chose his special interests to over take his duties
by allowing Djibouti’s government to invade the sovereignty and the
integrity of Somaliland soil and there is no doubt that Rayaale is
selling out Somaliland.

Somalilanders are being naïve to accept Rayaal’s theories about special
relationship between Djibouti/Somaliland and it utter nonsense to say
Djibouti government respect the people of Somaliland and their wishes,
because we are all aware how Djibouti government lead by dictator Gelle
has created many obstacles for Somaliland’s interest in the past and
nothing has change at present time except that Rayaale found a friend
who he can rely on while he is deceiving us.

The big belly dictator Ismail Omar Gelle is Rayaal’s master for
dictatorial rule and he teaches Rayaale how to hold on to power while he
is robbing and selling our resources, in return not only Mr Rayaale
allows him to intervene in Somaliland internal affairs but he is acting
like he is Gelle’s governor which makes Somaliland Djibouti’s 4th
district.

For example the foreign born king who will be flying from his hometown
Diridhaba in Ethiopia in to Somaliland will be crowned in Selel region
inside Somaliland territory and the sponsor of this whole affair is
Dictator Ismail Omar Gelle, and his poodle in Somaliland Mr Rayaale is
the tool that Mr Gelle is using for this to happen.

At the same time Mr Gelle had only recent well come in to his country
bunch of Somaliland dissidence from Sool region who many people
including Somaliland government believe to be the sources of the
violence in Sool region . So that is the double standard which Mr Gelle
is playing with Somaliland people and Rayaale is the traitor we trust
with our future.

Perhaps Mr Rayaale lost his optimism and he knows the fact that he
failed to persuade the world to recognise Somaliland but even if that is
the case he should have show some respect for the SomaliLanders who
trust him with their future and the future of their children.

It is true as the say that you may fool all the people some of the times
but you can not fool all of the people all the times. And Rayaale may
have fool many people including myself with his bogus patriotism in the
past, but not anymore and from Ceeleeye to Lawyacade people should rise
against this unpredictable traitor before he bring upon us a further
devastation.

To day if Ethiopia behaves the way Djibouti government is behaving
towards Somaliland I am sure people would have been quick with their
condemnations but there are no difference between Djibouti and Ethiopia
interventions because the reason we want to be independent from the rest
of Somalia is to maintain our dignity as well as our sovereignty and our
children future.

Furthermore, instead of setting an example for the people of Djibouti
who are suffering in the hands of the most manipulative dictator in the
East Africa we are letting ourselves to be under his fetid wings and
that is indeed most depressing position to be.

In conclusion Rayaale and Gelle have been digging a long hole for
Somaliland and they are about to bury it and it is time we should wake
up to the reality.

Today is Selel, tomorrow is sool and Sanaag, and until Rayaale’s belly
matches Gelle’s belly things will continue if we don’t stop these greedy
dictators.
Cabdale Farah Sigad

Sigad12345@yahoo.co.uk

http://saylac.com/blog/2010/01/djibouti%E2%80%99s-invasion-in-somaliland
-soil-makes-rayaale-a-traitor-and-bigotry-liar